11/27/2005

My Next Attempt.

Pretty good-looking very creative single mom seeks pretty good-looking very creative single dad for hot, sexy discussions about Dr. Sears, echinacea gummie bears, dinosaur-shaped chicken fingers, how irritating Barney is, and how to trick kids into going to bed…and all of the other fascinating things that the universe holds.

A big fan of spontaneous adventure and one of those people who’s always up for something new (knowledge to add to my life-experience bank,) acclimating to a toddler’s predictable schedule has been quite a challenge indeed….must say I have stepped up to plate pretty well.…my son is a very emotionally healthy, bright, non-violent 3-year-old who doesn’t bang things together for kicks or know what a gun is.

I like to get out for dinner a few times a month and sometimes wind up dragging him to a Roger’s Park taco joint for Tacos al Pastor and a “conciliatory gumball.” I’ve been known to j-walk with my kid in my arms.

I find quirky people and cultures fascinating, and animals to a certain degree. I do not find a mountain views fascinating unless they’re tropical. This is not going to change. I’m a city person to the core and like the gritty side of life as much as I like a lovely meal. I thrive on diversity, and wither around homogeneity. Enjoy a bit of elegance, detest affectation. Love to wear a vintage dress and heels, am quite a good dancer, and can enjoy fois gras once in a while.

Believe you’ve gotta feel the lows to feel the highs. Though my favorite fortune received was “a wise man always knows when to change his mind”. (I save all of my fortunes.)

I’m left-leaning and no Republican penis for me! (Well, maybe for a cheap fling.) If you’re a Republican, save yourself the inconvenience of meeting me. I don’t like to argue in my free-time. That cheap fling comment was a joke.

Have varied talents that take me in many directions...can paint and draw just about anything I set my mind to...my stuff gets pretty wild sometimes...am quite an intuitive cook...work fast and make a mess...can pick up language quickly...bilingual in Spanish...writing is a great thrill for me, always has been...as you can tell, (shut up already!)...Can be quite the voracious reader but not really intellectual. Am settling (at the moment) for a unremarkable job so if you need some Ms. Wall Street it ain’t me but I have my qualities. I will not bore you.

I like a really sharp and original guy who’s not pretentious and knows how to clown-around. Like a guy who’s a straight-shooter, get along best with aquarius, sagittarius, leo and aries. (Like me.)

I’m no barbie doll but I still look nice in a bikini.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling, do really think cookbooks and kitchen utensils represent you? I'd check the grammar in a couple of places, but I think this would be a really interesting add to post. We'll see how many are interested in a woman that just "keeps it real".

6:51 PM  
Blogger Aldric Leopold said...

Yeah, I agree the photo is a stupid idea.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home