11/05/2005

A New Approach to an Ad

My idea for the next add. What do you think?

Are you good with your hands? 32

Please help me assemble my complicated Ikea floor lamp. It is the bane of my existence.

In return, I will prepare you an excellent home-cooked meal of angel-hair pasta with puttanesca sauce, broccoli raab and shrimp sautéed in garlic, and the beer of your choice. Actually, the meal of your choice. Thai curry with pumpkin squash? Fried pork chops with coconut rice and beans? Just tell me exactly what you’d like and I’ll make it. (I think the only thing I can’t handle is fois gras.)

But first you must apply for the job. Why would I want this job? He asks! (How dare he!) To enjoy a fine, home-cooked meal and the company of an agreeable, decently read conversationalist who can entertain you with many eccentric stories. She’s youthful, dresses well and has a great figure to boot. She does have a delightful 3-yr-old son but he won’t be there.

Please write me to tell me what meal you would like and what you think you’d bring to the table.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A home-cooked meal of choice for fixing a floor lamp?? If you think you received a lot of responses before, the floodgates will certainly now be opened (and that's not including everyone carrying "will work for food" signs in the city). Even without the offer of food, who wouldn't jump at the chance of an evening alone with a single MILF whose only requirement for a man is that he is "good with his hands"?

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home